AIMS is inviting applications for MBA & PGDM programmes for 2014-15 intake. Candidates who are interested and eligible are invited to apply.
Rankings & Ratings
- 13th Best B School in India(Careers360, 2013)
- 18th Best B –School In India (Businessworld, 2013 )
- 35th Best Private B – School in India (Outlook, 2012)
- Best Institute in India for Entrepreneurship Education (NITIE, 2008)
- NEN Entrepreneurship Week 2011 Championship Trophy
AIMS Value Additions
- Apple Training & Certification
- Business Simulation
- International Exchange & Immersion Programmes
- Entrepreneurship Programmes & Business Incubation
- Strong Foundation & Orientation Programmes
- Technical & Non-Technical Augmentation
- Strong Industry Interface
- Live Industry Project
- Interdisciplinary Learning
Eligibility Criteria for Selection process
- a) 60 percentile or above in CMAT/CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT
- b) 50% or above in graduation.
- c) Individuals with a minimum of 1 year work experience are preferred.
*In order to be eligible for final admission offer, the candidate must have appeared for the entrance exam as directed by AICTE, New Delhi.
Candidate with CAT scores should send their applications by 20 January 2014.
Our institute uses score for short listing / selecting the candidates for our post graduate programmes in management / MBA.
IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
For further information on application dates & venue kindly contest AIMS Admission Center at firstname.lastname@example.org (or)